Monday, November 30, 2009

What Not To Wear

Lovelies, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend!  I tried to unplug as much as possible from my computer(s) and phone - and very much enjoyed stuffing my face, sitting on my tush, and snuggling with the hubster. 

I had been planning to be very productive on Saturday, but then proceeded to change my mind and lounge on the couch for most of the day.  During this lounge-fest, I watched a mini-marathon of TLC's "What Not To Wear" and loved every bit of it!  Sometimes it just takes a little kick in the tush to remind me that I should be including a "pop of color" in my outfits and that metallics are a neutral which can be included with almost anything. 

I had a quite a fab time getting dressed this morning.  Royal blue dress, black tights, fab shoes, a yellow belt - my color pop - and a black scarf.  Adorable!

Sadly, it's freezing in my office and I'm kind of wishing I was in fleece jammies. 

Song of the Day: Devil With the Blue Dress On by Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels

2 comments:

  1. Nothing says color better than leather, and denim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my belt was yellow leather, so I'm saying that counts!

    ReplyDelete