Thursday, November 19, 2009

Oh, Coco

Today is a Chanel No. 5 kind of day.



What the heck does that mean?!?, you may ask.  Well lovelies, allow me to explain. 

I woke up before the alarm went off.  No, I didn't actually get out of bed and get an early start to the day, but that's not really the point.  Yes, I still hit snooze for 63 minutes, but again, that's not really the point.  The point is that I was awake pre-NPR alarm... This is a win.

While laying in bed pre-alarm, I planned out my cute outfit for today.  Fall makes for fabulous fashion!  Today is a black silk top with a purple ruffly sweater, a black pencil skirt, black tights, and black high-heeled mary janes.  Best part of my ensemble? It makes me look little.  Win.

Because I felt so darn adorable, I decided to do my hair.  For those of you that don't know, I recently got bangs.  FULL ON bangs.  No side sweeping here - we're talking full fringe.  In the past three weeks, I've probably done my hair 10 times, so I'm batting under .500 when it comes to actually taking the time to make my new hair look cute (instead of looking like I have no idea what I'm doing I'm very preppy and have put my hair in a headband).  Today, may hair looks awesome.  Win.

All of this called for a fabulous fragrance.  Is there a more fabulous scent than Chanel No. 5? I think not. 

Now, I heart perfume.  Here are some of my faves (in addition to the obvious):
Chanel - No. 19
Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle
Elizabeth Arden - Mediterranean
Giorgio Armani - Emporio She
Giorgio Armani - Armani Code Pour Femme
Givenchy - Absolutely Irresistible Givenchy
Michael Kors - Island

What are your favorite scents?

xoxo
Song of the Day: That Smell by Lynyrd Skynyrd

1 comment:

  1. My favorites are: Poison By Christian Dior, and Gauloise for Women by Molyneux

    ReplyDelete