Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fa-La-La

Guess what I'm listening to?

Christmas music. (yay!)

Yes, I am fully aware that it's not yet Thanksgiving and that some of you may have a problem with me jumping right from Halloween to O Holy Night, and not giving Turkey Day it's due, but guess what? There's no turkey music that I know of.  So Christmas music it is. 

I figure we get basically 1.5 months (2 if we're lucky) of it being okay to listen to this stuff, and I'm going to take full advantage. 

Cannot wait to hear some of Mariah's holiday warbling... only the BEST Christmas album ever.  What are your fave Christmas albums?



xoxo

Song of the day: All I Want For Christmas by Mariah Carey (duh)

2 comments:

  1. Grandma got run-over by a reindeer, Always brings a smile. Ain't no harm in starting early.

    ReplyDelete