Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Turkey Day

Guess what, darlings?  Thanksgiving is right around the corner... and I am one happy girl!  This year, I'm incorporating some of Williams Sonoma's delish recipes, in hopes of spicing up my regular menu and making this turkey day the best one yet!

Here's my planned menu:

Cider-Brined Turkey
Butternut Squash or Pumpkin Soup

Mashed Potatoes with Bacon and Chives
Au Gratin Potatoes
Sausage Corn Bread Stuffing
Snap Beans with Caramelized Shallots and Roasted Mushrooms
Carrots Glazed with Mustard and Brown Sugar
Corn and Red Bell Pepper Medley
Cranberry Sauce
Turkey Gravy
Pumpkin Pie
Pecan Pie
Berry/Cherry Pie

Are your tummies growling yet?


2 comments:

  1. I really want to go to your Thanksgiving. Your food is going to be delish! I made butternut squash soup last week - delish! David wants more already! So I vote b-squash over pumpkin. Can you mail me some sausage and corn bread stuffing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it turns out yummy, I'll send you the recipe. Leftovers don't last too long at Casa de Hart.

    ReplyDelete