Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Birthday fun!

Tomorrow is my birthday - yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! If you know me in real life, then you know that I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE birthdays (especially mine).

In honor of my special day, I'm taking tomorrow off from work and have fabulous plans:
sleep in
go for a leisurely run with Apollo
take fat dog Flash to the dog park
get a mani/pedi
scrap

PERFECT.

Since I'm out tomorrow, the girls at work took me to lunch today - yum yum yum! Peach margaritas and fried ice cream. That's what I ate. DELISH. I am the happiest woman in the world right now.

To top it all off, I have dinner with the hubster tonight at a place I've been wanting to try for at least 2 years. The happiness continues!

xoxo

Song of the day: Margaritaville by Jimmy Buffett

No comments:

Post a Comment