Thursday, June 18, 2009

Anxiety much?

So, remember a while back when I mentioned that there was something stressing me out that I may or may not blog about? Guess what? I'm blogging about it.

The hubster and I are buying a house! It's adorable; I love it; I can't wait to move in! (We close next Wednesday - my birthday. I think it goes without saying that I'm getting the best birthday present EVER.)

All the excitement aside, I hate moving.

Moving in general, causes stress. Moving into a house as a first time homebuyer causes even more stress. Just ask my doctor. Why? Because she's the one I went to see yesterday with chest pain/tightness that I've had for the last few weeks... Is it cardiac? Nope. Is it respiratory? Nope. Is it anxiety? Yup.

I'm trying to do dorky office/desk yoga to release stress throughout the day. I've cut out caffeine (almost). I'm working on breathing deeply and calmly. For those of you that know me in real life, I THRIVE on coffee, fast talking (which means fast breathing), and dashing around like crazy.

I think some wine and a bubble bath tonight may help. After I pack up the kitchen pans, of course.

xoxo

Song of the Day: Moving on Up by M People

No comments:

Post a Comment