Monday, August 16, 2010

Digging For Gold... On BART

Lovelies, I don't know how many of you are lucky enough to be regular riders of public transportation (like moi) but WOW does it have some perks:

lightening the traffic to/from downtown
reducing my carbon footprint
watching people do/wear weird/gross things

Today, for instance, the man sitting across from me was super icky wonderful.  While staring at me (a wee bit creepy) he went to town on his ear wax... And I'm not talking about the type of ear wax situation where someone can play it off like their ear itched.  I'm talking about a full scale excavation - digging, inspecting, deeper exploration, close examination.  GROSS. 

I'm just thankful he wasn't going for his nose.

xoxo

Song of the Day: In One Ear by Cage the Elephant

1 comment:

  1. That is a tough call, I think the ear wax is more gross than if he was picking his nose.

    The other thing that happened to me on BART was the person next to me was clipping their nails...ew ew ew!

    ReplyDelete