Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Nom Nom Nom

It's reallllly chilly today here in San Francisco.  As in, there was frost on our windshield this morning.  Yeah, yeah - I know you folks who live in cold places are like, "What are YOU complaining about? It snowed 8 inches... blah blah blah".

Guess what? I don't care about your 8 inches of snow or how badass you are for living somewhere subzero.  Why did we spend a sh*t ton of money to live in SF? For the temperate weather.  (And the awesomeness.)  It's not supposed to be 35* in San Francisco.  So, I'm allowed to bitch a bit about it when it is.

Anyway, that's totally not my point.

My point is this: when it's cold outside, I like to eat.  (Forget the fact that I pretty much just like to eat and just go with it, okay?)

Today for lunch, I dashed downstairs and grabbed a delish sourdough breadbowl filled with clam chowder.  YUM.  Now, I don't know if you're supposed to eat the breadbowl itself once you've finished the chowder... but I am.  And it's GOOD.

nom nom nom

xoxo

Song of the Day: Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen

1 comment:

  1. I love it when you post Fat Bottomed Girls as the song of the day. Makes me so happy. Probably because I'm a fat bottomed girl. Oh, and I love food. Crap, now I need to go get a snack.

    ReplyDelete