Tuesday, September 8, 2009

These Boots Are Made For Walking

Darlings, I bought a pair of shoes on Friday. Not just any shoes, mind you. These shoes are possibly the sexiest pair of shoes on the planet. They're like sex for my feet.














And I ROCK them.















I'm wearing them right now, with a cute black pencil skirt and a button down blouse (have to tone down the sexiness at work, of course).

At lunch today, I walked over to Safeway for my weekly shopping trip to stock up on healthy food for the week.

(sidenote #1: this is to ensure that I don't snack on all the delish treats at work and stay on track with Skinnyfest 2009)
(sidenote #2: not only are my shoes HAWT, they're actually comfy enough to walk around downtown without praying for a pair of flats within the first 10 steps)

As I'm getting to the store, an elderly woman (probably 70-80) was coming out. She sees my shoes and says, "Oh my goodness."

Mission ACCOMPLISHED.

xoxo

Song of the Day: Sex On Fire by the Kings of Leon

1 comment:

  1. Mission accomplished in deed. You are a crack-up. BTW. What is a pencil skirt?

    ReplyDelete