Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pudge

I'm trying to improve my skills as a stealthy picture taker so I can share more amazing pictures with you all. (see below for documentation of my utter lack of ability in the secret stalker realm)

Last night, the hubster and I went out for post-game drinks. (side note: not a good idea; see below for documentation of today's hang over - ugh) While enjoying my unnecessary beers, I noticed a girl/woman/lady at the bar with a lot of lumps. Bra strap/back fat lumps, muffin top lumps, etc. I walked right up and took a picture. Twice. Not stealthy.















xoxo

Honorary Song of the Day (since my head hurts too much for a real one): My Humps by Black Eyed Peas on Monkey Business

3 comments:

  1. i will forever keep my fat in check when i'm around you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing that Ryan lets me out of the house... I don't know how I manage to not get beat up.

    ReplyDelete