Friday, April 17, 2009

Burritos

UPDATE 4/22/09:
I had another burrito on Monday night. Just for the record, that's two burritos in 4 days. BUT, i made progress - huge progress: I ordered a "baby" burrito - meaning it was way smaller than the normal size AND i went without sour cream/guacamole AND I ONLY ATE HALF. Hooray me!
*****











First: Burritos are delish.

Second: I have a really bad habit of eating WAY too much burrito. Seriously, I could probably get three meals out of the generic "super burrito" and yet, somehow, I manage to make it one. Gross.

Third: My tummy hurts.

Note to self (and to you, dear reader): Next time, cut burrito in half and do one of the following - stash half for later, give half to some skinny b*tch who needs a few more calories, give half to a homeless person... Basically, just never, ever eat the whole thing all by myself.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment