Thursday, October 13, 2011

exciting news...

Yup, it's been a reallllly long time since I last posted.  Trying to change that. 

Guess what?  I'm preggers!  Hooray!  Well-deserved pat on the back to my hubster who was successfully able to sexually transmit a child to me.  I've officially hit the 12 week mark, which means that I can now share the news with the world.  (as noted by family blog post, facebook post, and personal blog post.)

Along with the ability to share my news come a few things that I have also had to keep under wraps for the past few months.  Like my ever-increasing need for comfy cotton undies instead of cute lacy ones.  And the fact that I've basically had to dress like a chunky monkey instead of a cute pregnant girl until spilling the beans at work.  (That happens tomorrow, by the way.)  And how much I love mac and cheese.  Although I think you guys already knew that. 

So far, so good.  Let's all pray that I don't blow up like a moocow.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Congrats again! I don't know how you kept it a secret for 3 months - it's such exciting news. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete